Support Our Work
Thank you for joining us in this fight for transformative change and freedom for all people!
Your contribution today will allow Envision Freedom Fund to continue fighting for the safety and well-being of Black, brown, immigrant, and low-income New Yorkers. Together we can continue to free people from detention, reunite families, and advocate for real solutions that deliver safety and freedom—all while working to dismantle injustices across the criminal legal and immigration systems at every level.
Other Ways to Give
• Venmo – Find us @EnvFreeFund
• CashApp – Find us $EnvFreeFund
• Write a check made payable to Envision Freedom Fund, mailed to:
Envision Freedom Fund
81 Court Street, 6th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
• Use your Donor Advised Fund (DAF): When you make a Donor Advised Fund gift, it’s possible that the sponsoring organization will not share your information with us. Please consider sending us a note at Development@envisionfreedom.org so we can make sure to thank you directly while also ensuring that your gift gets to where it is intended.
• DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT! Click here to learn if your employer has a matching gift program.
• Create your own peer-to-peer campaign by using our fundraising toolkit! Encourage your community to donate, whether for a birthday, marathon, special event, or just to start a ripple effect!
• Do you own appreciated shares of stock? Stock gifts are a great way to support us, because you can save on 2 types of taxes and make a larger impact. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Envision Freedom Fund is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. EIN 90-1014588. Envision Freedom Fund is committed to financial transparency. For a copy of our 990 and further details, please contact us at email@example.com.